Healthy Living Department of the Area Agency on Aging
This is an online class; we will teach you how to join us!
If you have a chronic condition this 6-week interactive workshop developed by Stanford University will bring you and your peers together to come up with goals about living healthy to help you take charge of your life.
Find New Ways to:
- Manage symptoms including fatigue and depression
- Control pain & improve activity
- Eat Healthy & exercise safely
- Improve your communication skills
- Use medication effectively
- Solve problems, set goals and get the support you need
- Learn better ways to talk to your doctor and family about your health
We will meet with you virtually and teach you prior to the first class how to join us!
Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and Dec. 6, 2021
To register contact Maureen McCarthy:
561-684-5885 ext. 59103