Physical & Mental Wellness
The Indian River County (IRC) Parks & Recreation Department, in partnership with the Senior Collaborative of IRC and the Florida Blue Foundation, will host its third Live Well! Speaker Series for active adults on Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 at 10:00 AM at the Intergenerational (iG) Center, which is located at 1590 9th Street SW Vero Beach, FL 32962.
The Live Well! Speaker Series is a FREE six-part series focusing on important health and wellness topics for residents ages 55 and older. The December 8th event will feature information concerning Physical & Mental Wellness.
Light Refreshments Provided and Panera $25 gift card drawing
- Brett T. Hall, Exectutive Director, Mental Health Collaborative of Indian River County
- Vicki Soule, Director, Treasure Coast Community Health
Join us in person at the Intergenerational (iG) Center, which is located at 1590 9th Street SW
Join us via Zoom
Zoom Password: 614047
You can also join us by phone:
Other Live Well! Speaker Series events include:
- January 12, 2022 – Transportation Information Day
- February 9, 2022 – Senior Safety Day
- March 9, 2022 – Parks/Open Spaces Day with IRC Parks and Rec.